Pooled Lending Fund
Investor's Source Private Lending Fund #1 is a pooled lending fund open to accredited investors. The fund focuses on making high-quality loans secured by non owner-occupied residential and commercial real estate in amounts up to $5M+. The minimum investment is $50K with a lock-up period of one year. Additional information and our Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) can be obtained by e-mailing us at [email protected] or calling 970-635-2397. More information will be available on our website shortly. Thanks for you patience.
Trust Deed Investments
Investor’s Source trust deed investments are single-lender loans made on non-owner occupied real estate where you, the lender, receive the Promissory Note and Deed of Trust. The investment advantages are numerous:
- A fixed rate of return that can count be counted upon
- Collateral is generally a first mortgage
- Short term (6 -24 months) so your money stays liquid
- Low minimum investment - $50,000 and up, dependent upon specific loan requirements
- The due diligence we perform on the Borrower & the Deal
- A straight-forward lending process (see “The Lending Process”)
- Loans can be made directly from your qualified retirement account
The value-added provided by The Investor’s Source LLC starts with the due diligence we do on both the borrower(s) and the property/deal to ensure that the loan has the highest probability of making its payments and paying off! Among the elements of our screening process are:
- Pulling credit reports
- Running MLS comps and tax records to ascertain value prior to the appraisal to help weed out bad deals early in the process
- Requiring personal financial statements, supporting documentation and a full loan application
- Conducting property visits
- Meeting with and “feeling out” the borrowers
- Running a thorough “deal analysis” to calculate the deal strength
- Almost always requiring an appraisal
- Presenting all of these and more to our lenders in an easy to read report to simplify your investing decision
In addition, we prepare all loan documents and provide free loan servicing which includes tracking, collecting and forwarding payments and late payments, calculating and issuing payoff amounts, and preparing end of year 1098s and 1096s.
Call us today if you are interested in Trust Deed investments!